Array test indicator is a Forex trading technical indicator which contains two customized moving averages. Since it has moving averages it is categorized as a trend following indicator. Like all trend following indicators, Array test indicator should only be used in trending markets. It might perform poorly on sideways markets, and the ability to spot the trend lies on the skill level of a trader. Due to the trend variations, an edge is found on strong trending markets. Array Trend indicator works with all timeframes and can be used on any currency pair.
When you finish installing the Array Test Indicator in your platform, your chart should look like this;
Array Test indicator has two customized moving averages, they yellow moving average, and the red one. The yellow moving is fast while the red moving average is slow. Selling and buying signals are generated on the basis of crossovers of the two moving averages. When the yellow moving average crosses the red moving average from below, it gives a buy signal opportunity and when the yellow moving average crosses the red moving average from above, it gives a selling signal.
Conditions for buying when using Array Test Indicator.
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should be bouncing from the recent support.
- The yellow moving average should cross above the red moving average.
- Place your long position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when yellow moving average crosses below red moving average.
Conditions For Selling Using Array Test Indicator.
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from the recent resistance.
- The yellow moving average should cross below the red moving average.
- Place your short position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when yellow moving average crosses above red moving average.
Download Free Forex Array Test Indicator
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus.