Introducing the new Forex EMA Bands trading strategy. This is a very simple trading strategy used by forex traders at all levels. The EMA Bands trading strategy is an exceptionally reliable trend following trading system. This system has been well tested producing near perfect results, the indicators in the main chart generate trading signals while the indicators in the indicator-window confirm the signals generated. You might as well become an FX assassin because this system is one of the few with the ability to beat the market on a consistent basis.
When You Install EMA Bands Trading System, your platform should look like this:
This system uses a lot of moving averages as you see on the main chart but this doesn’t mean you have to look at all of them at once. They look like waves and this is how the system generates buy and sell signals for you. When the market is above the wave of moving averages, the market is generally on bullish conditions and you should look for buying signals. When the market is below the wave of moving averages it generates selling signals.
- MACD – Moving average convergence divergence
MACD has a histogram which fluctuates in the positive and negative territory. When the histogram is positive, it indicates bullish market conditions and when the histogram is negative, it indicates bearish market conditions.
- RSI Filter – Relative strength index
RSI Filter indicator consists of green and red bars. Green bars indicate bullish market conditions and red bars indicate bearish market conditions.
Buying Conditions Using Forex Ema Bands Trading strategy.
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should be bouncing from the recent support level.
- The market should be above the wave of moving averages.
- MACD histogram should be in positive territory.
- RSI Filter indicator should form green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market crosses below the wave of moving averages.
Selling Conditions Forex Ema Bands Trading strategy.
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should be falling from the recent resistance level.
- The market should be below the wave of moving averages.
- MACD histogram should be in negative territory.
- RSI Filter indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market crosses above the wave of moving averages.
Download Free Forex Ema Bands Trading strategy
[sociallocker id=2592][ddownload id=”4428″][/sociallocker]
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! Get a $1000 in your account and trade with it right now. T&C apply.