By Toshko Raychev
First, we can trade this new FSP v.2 system as per original rules by using FSP HTF Trend indicator to determine the long-term trend direction and then use one of the FSP Conservative Entry or FSP Medium Aggressive Entry. For FSP Aggressive Entry, we don’t need any higher timeframe confirmations and can place them as soon as we have a signal. For FSP Ultra Aggressive Entry, we have to use the FSP Fast Trend to confirm our entry and of course, we need to have that huge move on the opposite side of our entry signal direction.
Old entry types
Conservative and Medium Aggressive long trade rules:
1) FSP HTF Trend indicator to be colored blue showing that there is an uptrend going on at the moment.
2) Some of FSP Conservative Entry or FSP Medium Aggressive Entry indicators to have one closed blue bar and the next current one to be blue also.
3) Next, if all the above conditions were met, a long entry can be placed.
4) Stop Loss is set just below the last swing low point.
5) Take Profit is set as per original FSP rules, depending on the market and pair volatility or equal to Stop Loss.
Free Download Forex Secret Protocol version2.rar :
FSP Range & Spread .ex4
FSP Short Trend.ex4
FSP Conservative Trend.ex4
FSP HTF Trend.ex4
FSP Fast Trend.ex4
FSP Ultra Conservative Entry.ex4
FSP Conservative Entry.ex4
FSP Medium Aggressive Entry.ex4
FSP Aggressive Entry.ex4
FSP Ultra Aggressive Entry.ex4
Forex Secret Protocol version 2.pdf
Get it Free now!
[sociallocker id=2592]FREE DOWNLOAD[/sociallocker]
Our community works well with Instaforex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend Instaforex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! You can trade real funds without depositing them, see the definition below;