We are very pleased to introduce the Forex Sniper Trading System on our Portal. This system is quite unique and is used by forex traders for capturing short term scalps and long term swings. This strategy will provide you with crucial information as to when to enter or exit the market. Knowing the correct direction alone is not enough when trading the market as you need to enter exactly at the right time and exit exactly at the right time. The FX sniper system is designed to help you manage your trades in a decent way.
Aff Link: Live Testimonial
The main benefit of using sniper forex system is that it works on all currency pairs and it can be installed only on
Install the Forex Sniper System, Your Platform should look like this:
The Forex Sniper System consist of Metatrader 4 indicators: FX sniper T3 CCL.ex4 (default setting), and DonchianChannels.ex4 (default setting).
The T3 CCl.ex4 is an MT4 custom indicator that measures the momentum based on the commodity channel index (CCL), you can use this indicator to generate intraday signals.
On the other hand the Donchian channels.ex4 includes a technical study that was introduced by Mr. Richard Donchian to measure the volatility of the market. The bands will tend to expand when there is high volatility and contracts when there is low volatility.
Conditions for Buying Using Forex Sniper Trading System
Note that you have to place a buy order only if the indicator pattern is displayed;
• If the blue line and the green histogram align above the 0.00 level, the price is pushed higher and provides you with a buying signal.
• The second scenario is if the price closes above the blue middle line of the Donchianchannels.ex4 custom indicator, the sentiment of the market is bulling thus providing you with a buying signal.
• Place the stop loss below the short term support.
Exiting Rules for buy trades entered based on Forex Sniper System
Please note that this is the most important part of the system, take profits or loss only if the following conditions are holding true.
• If the blue line of the FX Sniper’s T3 CCL.ex4 breaks below the 0.00 signal level during an uptrend you’re riding, take profit without delay.
• The second scenario is when the price dips to close below the blue middle line of the DonchianChannel.ex4, it is a sign that buyers are running out of confidence and hence a good time to take profit or exit.
Conditions for Selling Using Forex Sniper Trading System
Always place your sell orders only if the conditions below are true.
• If the blue line and red line of the histogram of the FX sniper T3 CCl.ex4 align below the 0.00 signal level, the price is bearish as more sellers are gaining confidence thus a signal to sell.
• The second scenario is when the price closes below the blue middle line of the DonchianChannels.ex4, the sentiment is bearish providing you with a signal to sell.
• Place the stop loss above short term resistance.
Exit rules for short trades entered based on the Sniper Forex System
Please note that an exit strategy is the most important part of a system, only exit or take profits when the conditions below are met.
• If the blue line of the forex sniper T3 CCL.ex4 breaks above the 0.00 signal line when the sentiment of the market is bearish, it triggers an exit or profit taking immediately.
• The second scenario is when the price rises to close above the blue middle line of the DonchianChannels.ex4 indicator, it is a sign that sellers are taking profit and late sellers are losing money, hence a trigger for you to exit or take profit.
We hope you will enjoy this trading system as much as other traders do.
Download Free Forex Sniper Trading System
[sociallocker id=”2592″] [ddownload id=”9631″] [/sociallocker]