Introducing Strength Arrow Indicator, this is a Forex Technical indicator used by major banks and hedge funds. It is perfect for short-term trading. Swing traders, as well as scalpers, are benefiting most in this strength arrow indicator, it works well on any time frame and you (the trader) can use it to trade almost any currency pair. This particular indicator poses one ability which most technical indicators don’t, it is adaptive to today’s changing markets. The rules are quite simple as well and with high levels of discipline, you can be an overnight successful trader.
As you install strength arrow indicator, your chart should look like this;
The strength arrow indicator consists of arrows at the peaks and bottoms of swings, you should be buying and selling on the basis of these arrows. The best method to use this indicator is to take signals pointing in the direction of the major trend.
Buying Conditions Using Strength Arrow Forex Indicator:
- The Major trend should be up trending.
- Strength Arrow Forex Indicator (an arrow pointing upward) should appear below the market.
- Buy at the market price when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when Strength Arrow Forex Indicator (an arrow pointing downward) appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Strength Arrow Forex Indicator:
- The Major trend should be down trending.
- Strength Arrow Forex Indicator (an arrow pointing downward) should appear above the market.
- Sell at the market price when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when Strength Arrow Forex Indicator (an arrow pointing upward) appears below the market.
Don’t Miss; Trading Systems
Download Free Forex Strength Arrow Indicator
[sociallocker id=2592]DOWNLOAD [/sociallocker]
Our community works well with InstaForex. Are you looking for a demo or real account? We recommend InstaForex. Currently, they offer up to $1000 no deposit bonus; That’s right! You can trade real funds without depositing them, see the definition below;